Below is a list of our different shipping methods. Understanding them will help you get the best shipping rate for your order. If you think you have picked the wrong shipping method, hit your back button and try a different method before you submit the order to us. We will contact you by email if we cannot ship the items the way you have chosen.
We do not ship engines, shortblocks or large items outside the USA. We do not mark gift on International custom declaration slips for items purchased from us.
USPS - Priority Mail (USA only)
USPS - International Shipments (Non USA - email quote from us)
- 1. Priority Mail (USA only)
- This is for USPS packages shipped in the USA. Usually takes 2-3 working days in the USA. This is based on weight and the heavier the package the higher the charge.
UPS - (USA only)
- 2. International Shipments via USPS (Variable Weight)
- Once we receive your order, we will email you shipping options for your approval before processing the order. Extra insurance can be added upon request.
Quote - Email
- 1. UPS Ground - Live quote from UPS.
- Very good for large or bulky items. Can take 7-10 days. It has a tracking number and is insured. Continental USA only.
- 2. UPS 2nd Day Air - Live quote from UPS.
- Takes 2 working days after the day it is shipped. It has a tracking number and is insured. Continental USA only.
- 1. Email Quote
- This is used for email quotes when we include the shipping in the quote, such as parts quotes. You will be told to choose Quote for a shipping method if this applies.